Fri, 15 Mar|
Eurotel Victoria - Les Diablerets
JIR Winter School 2024 - ONSITE ticket (Swiss Alps)
Hybrid advanced course on Autoinflammatory diseases "Unlocking Solutions in Autoinflammatory Disease Care: Best Practices and Innovations" Onsite (Swiss Alps)
Time & Location
15 Mar 2024, 12:45 – 16 Mar 2024, 18:30
Eurotel Victoria - Les Diablerets, Le Vernex 3, 1865 Les Diablerets, Switzerland
About the Event
Pre-Registration for JIR Winter School March 15th – 16th, 2024
This is only a pre-registration. Once you submit this form, you will receive an email containing a PDF document that should be completed and returned to the hotel for confirmation.
Email for Form Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Registration: January 19th, 2024
Form Details: The PDF document includes questions such as arrival/departure dates, private/shared bedroom preferences, external participants (family members), meal preferences, and more. The price will vary based on the options selected. Payment is to be made directly at the hotel at the end of your stay. (Please note that the hotel requests your credit card details as a guarantee for your reservation)
1. FEES - On-site Meeting:
- The attendance fee is free and covered by COST* for all participants.
- Accommodation, meals, and other additional expenses (please refer to the attached PDF document for detailed information and pricing).
- If you have been invited by COST, your travel expenses (up to 1500 euros) and a daily allowance of 209 euros/day will be reimbursed within 2/3 weeks after the event and once claim submited on ecost. The total allowance is determined based on your departure and arrival details and is automatically calculated by COST. For additional information, please refer to the COST guidelines provided in the invitation.
2. NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
- On-site registration: within the limits of capacity.
- Registration is open until January 19th, 2024, for on-site participants.
This Registration Includes:
- Access to all the JIR Winter School sessions live (Friday and/or Saturday) on-site.
- Accomodation and meals (depending on options selected in this form).
*COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology) is a funding agency for research and innovation networks. Our Actions help connect research initiatives across Europe and enable scientists to grow their ideas by sharing them with their peers. This boosts their research, career and innovation.